To register to participate in the 2017 SLV Regional Science Fair, students must do the following:
- Submit completed Protocol Forms to The Regional Science Fair office by February 17, 2017
- Review the Online Registration Form and gather all information required before starting the form.
- The Student and either a Parent or Adult Supervisor must electronically sign the Online Registration Form before submitting it. After submission, the Adult Sponsor will receive email confirmation.
- Each Student participating in the Science Fair is required to submit a registration and Signature Page- Students with Team Projects will fill out an individual registration, and will be required to list a Team Leader, and list all team members. *The Team Leader field and Project Title field must read the same for all members of a team.
- The Signature Page should then be printed out. The Student, Parent and Adult Sponsor MUST ALL SIGN the form agreeing to the terms of participation.
- The Signature Page and registration fee or purchase order should be mailed or delivered to the Fair Director by February 24, 2017.
- Registration fee is $10.00 per student, and is not refundable.
- Registration will not be complete until the Online Registration, Signature Page, and Registration Fee or purchase order are received by the Fair Director.
- LATE REGISTRATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!